Saturday, December 17, 2016

The Adventure Begins

We’re off!

Phil took us to the airport.

Martha told us two things were important: 1) getting our luggage checked through to Bangkok and 2) getting our boarding passes in hand now for the next leg out of China. We weren’t able to do either of those. The airline folks assured us that it was China’s policy, not theirs. We will have to get our luggage and go through customs and then re-enter and check in anew to check our luggage to Bangkok and get our boarding passes. Now we have one hour less to accomplish that. So I’m a little worried about how that will all go. I guess the worst that could happen is that we miss our connecting flight. I hope we don’t have any trouble at customs. We’ll see.

We’re sticking together like two peas in a pod! I’m discovering that I’m way more adventurous in my mind than I am in real life!

My cold is full blown...taking cold meds...hoping my ears stay clear...blowing a lot, which I guess is a good thing. Flight leaves at 12.55.

No comments:

Post a Comment